These pancakes are deeeeeelicious! They will leave you completely satiated, but won’t weigh you down! These pancakes are high protein and gluten-free! Hooray!
What you’ll need:
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
First put the eggs into a bowl and whisk. Once this is done, add then wet ingredients, then the dry ingredients. Stir until there aren’t any clumps.
Using a skillet or frying pan, melt either coconut oil or butter.
Spoon some batter into the heated skillet. Once the top of the pancakes begin to bubble, then flip!
Add fruit and pure maple syrup to cooked pancakes and ENJOY!!!!!