It’s December. To me, this means family, parties, fun and yes, stress. So a couple of weeks ago I decided that along with eating well, practicing gentle yoga, and deep breathing, I’d find an herbal supplement that would help keep any holiday stress under control.
I found a product called Veeva Stress Formula. It contains herbs and spices that help to moderate stress response. And it helps to achieve balance and peace of mind. YAY!
Not only do I like this product, but they have a lovey brochure which includes a list of the 7 Seeds to Happiness.
I’d like to take this opportunity to give you Veeva’s 7 Seeds To Happiness list as it is written in on their website.
I just LOVE this list!
1. Exercise. Exercise is an instant happiness booster. Within 5 minutes after moderate exercise you get a mood-enhancing effect.
2. Nutrition. The food you eat can help to control your mood. By enhancing your diet with foods that promote healthy mood balance, you can enjoy a noticeable increase in your happiness over time.
3. People. Cultivating happiness is made easier through cultivating healthy social connections. Being around friends and family is a great way to boost your positive energy. Surrounding yourself with positive people can help add to your optimistic outlook.
4. Spirituality. Happiness and spirituality are closely linked. Being overly concerned with material possessions can result in unhappiness if spirituality in your life is suffering because of that.
5. Smile. Smiling is a simple step toward cultivating happiness. When we feel good, our brain tells us to smile. Similarly, if we smile, it tells our brain we feel good. Smiling leads to a decrease in the stress-induced hormones that negatively affect your physical and mental health. When we smile, we release the feel good chemical, endorphin, and this gives us a sense of well-being.
6. Music. Since the dawn of civilization, music has shown to have powerful effects on mood.
7. Education. Life is a lesson in learning to be happy. It’s important to engage in learning and to appreciate the process. Education and learning have been widely documented by researchers as the single variable tied most directly to improved health and longevity. When people are intensely engaged in doing and learning new things, their well-being and happiness can blossom.
You know that person who always seems to be happy? They probably didn’t have or don’t have a “perfect” life, but what makes them happy is that they work on their happiness. They choose happiness! So, why don’t YOU ~ starting today ~ make the choice to be happy! You will achieve it by incorporating Veeda’s 7 Seeds of Happiness. By doing this, you will lead yourself to happiness in all aspects of your life!!!!