This is the best Tahini Dressing I have ever had, and quite possibly one of the best dressings! It is rich and creamy and delicious! Oh, and did I mention that it’s healthy for you too!
- one of the best sources of calcium there is
- rich in magnesium, potassium and iron
- high in vitamin E
- high in vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5 and B15
- 20 % complete protein
- high in unsaturated fat (the “good” fat!)
- helps maintain healthy skin
- promotes healthy cell growth
This dressing is super easy to make and lasts in the fridge for one week.
I use it for salads, of course, but I also add it to quinoa and brown rice.
Here’s the recipe. Give it a go!
Juice of one lemon
1 clove of garlic, minced
1/2 cup of water
1/2 cup of tahini
1 tsp of real maple syrup or unpasteurized honey
1 tbsp and 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar (I used Bragg’s organic)
1 and 1/2 tsp of tamari soy sauce
1 tsp of cumin
2 tbsp of olive oil
1/4 tsp of sea salt
- Combine lemon juice, garlic and water in a blender for about 20 seconds
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth